Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Author : Bishop Julius Okarike
Verse Of The Day : I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Psalms 27:13 (NHEB).
LISTEN : You can’t win unless you have a winning mindset; and you can’t experience a future you can’t imagine. To experience a great future, you should first of all have it in your mind. My dear, if you can’t see it you can’t grab it. The future you want to experience you should first see with the eyes of faith. Because faith sees the invisible, therefore, it is not hard to believe that the invisible will eventually becomes visible. That is, when you walk by faith, your expectations will certainly and eventually become your experience (Mark 9:23). What you imagined and believed God for will find expression in your life. Right in the midst of troubles, David believed that, the best is yet to come. He said, “Therefore I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.” (Psalms 27:13). Beloved, situations in your life shouldn’t kill your dream of a great and better future. Be confident of the future you desire to create, so that, when obstacles arise, they will not stop your progress, instead, bless you with experience for a greater height. Beloved, to create a great and better future for yourself, please take the following steps:
* Be Positive And Hopeful – don’t come to the point where you think you can’t continue with your quest for greatness. Keep pressing on until you break through. Be positive and hopeful. No matter the negative outcome you may see over and over again, learn to think positively and live hopefully.
* Trust In The Power Of God – my dear, do what you can and allow God to do what you can’t. With Him nothing is impossible (Luke 1:37). Trust Him with all you’ve got. Believe in His power. The power of God is the ultimate power. His power changes situations, brings blessings, heals sicknesses and diseases, cast out demon, etc. So, trust in His power.
* Never Lose Hope – Don’t lose hope. Hopelessness kills dreams and frustrate and abort destinies. My dear, hopelessness is an enemy of greatness. If you are hopeless your ability to attempt something new dies. So, no matter what happens, never lose hope. Be wise!
Having read today’s devotional, what is expected of you?
1. Don’t allow anyone or anything to push you beyond recovery.
2. Believe in God and believe in what He has enabled you to do.
3. Never lose hope no matter what; Instead, be confident of a great future.
4. No matter the circumstance, always believe that everything will be fine.
Prayer : Heavenly Father, I thank you because you are God and all powers belong to you. Therefore, I believe that, with you there is a future for me, in Jesus’ name, amen!
Reflection : You can’t win unless you have a winning mindset; and you can’t be defeated unless you have a losing mindset.
Quote : “You can’t experience a future you can’t first imagine. For what you can’t see, you can’t grab it.”
Faith Confession : In Jesus’ name, I confess that I have a great future. Therefore, my future will not be ruined, amen!
Biblical Fact : Did you know the first son of Noah is Shem (Genesis 5:32).
Today In History : July 2, 1976 North and South Vietnam are officially reunified.
Stunning Fact : Did you know a garfish has green bones?
A Word Of Blessing : It is well with you. Today, I speak to your life, may God bless you with a great future. Any arrow of destruction, failure, backwardness, death and wickedness designed against you is destroyed, in Jesus’ name, amen!
TOPIC : DO ALL YOU CAN TO GROW IN THE WORD OF GOD
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Bible Verse : Do your best to present yourself approved by God, a workman who does not need to be ashamed, properly handling the Word of Truth. 2 Timothy 2:15
LISTEN : Beloved, do all you can to grow in the word of God. God’s word is light. It gives directions, enlightens and saves from errors and the deceitfulness of sin. (Psalms 119:105).Our eyes are opened when we consistently study and gain deeper knowledge and understanding of the word of God. When we spend our times in the Word of God, and properly handle the Word of truth, we are saved from embracing Satan’s lies. (John 8:32). My dear, the deeper you grow in the knowledge of God and His words, the livelier you become spiritually. As a child of God, you should study hard the word of God to be able to teach others the true message accurately. So, determine to grow in the word of God by studying it daily so that, you can tell the world about Jesus Christ and save them from destruction. Be wise!
Prayer : Dear Lord, help me to grow in your word and in the knowledge of Christ Jesus, amen!